BOSTON, June 22, 2016 — Today, Tivoli Audio releases limited edition portable Bluetooth radio that is as fun as it is functional. The PALBT Glo is a clear frosted LED illuminated version of the company’s popular portable radio, the PALBT. “Light and sound are two traits that have been pleasuring our senses and illuminating our imagination for as long as we can remember, so we decided to mix these two traits together to create the PALBT Glo,” says Paul DePasquale, VP of Development. The new take on the classic product doesn’t stop with the LED lights, which are adjustable to set the right mood; they also added a leather carry strap to make the unit truly portable. “This is a perfect summertime item, which allows you to take your music whenever and wherever you want, and to share music with family and friends,” says DePasquale.
The PALBT Glo will be a limited edition batch, only producing 5000 pieces worldwide, and each unit will be individually numbered. The PALBT Glo is the first product release we have seen from Tivoli Audio this year, as they are planning to announce a new series of products late summer of 2016.
PALBT GLO Features
- Adjustable LED illumination provides just the right amount of light.
- Portability built right in with a leather carry handle and up to 10 hours of play back via the included NiMH battery pack
- Switch it on and wirelessly connect via Bluetooth to start playing without complicated set up.
- AM/FM analog tuner, Bluetooth streaming, and Auxiliary input so you can play music from any source
- Weather-resistant housing to stand up to any environment
- Exceptional sound from 2.5″ treated full range long-throw driver
Pricing and Availability
The PALBT Glo will be available June 2016 from Tivoli Audio (www.tivoliaudio.com) for $199.99.
For more information regarding Tivoli Audio, visit tivoliaudio.com