SITE USE TERMS & CONDITIONS
I Am Entertainment is a Registered ® mark owned by I Am Entertainment (a division of I Am Entertainment Media LLC) and is legally registered with the US Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) under Reg. No. 4,117,353. Any use of this registered mark without the written consent of I Am Entertainment, LLC is a direct violation of our rights.
All infringements are taken seriously and will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law. All other registered trademarks and logos found on www.iaemagazine.com or inside I Am Entertainment Magazine that do not belong to I Am Entertainment LLC are the property of their respective owners. Permission of use by the owner(s) has been granted to I Am Entertainment LLC and are not intended to infringe upon the rights of the mark’s owner(s). Any questions or concerns can be addressed via our Contact page.
All material contained on this website (www.iaemagazine.com) is fully protected by US copyright laws. Any unauthorized use, including but not limited to, reproduction, transfer, transmission or dissemination beyond what is permitted by any I Am Entertainment subscription and/or licensing agreement is strictly prohibited.
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, neither I Am Entertainment nor its representatives will not be held liable or responsible for any errors, omissions, misuse, or any consequences arising therefrom. All videos, music and other multi-media content not created exclusive for or by I Am Entertainment is the copyrighted property of its respective owner(s) and I Am Entertainment lays no claim to ownership nor assumes any responsibility for any infringements resulting from the exploitation or any other use of said copyrighted content by I Am Entertainment staff or anyone using this website (www.iaemagazine.com).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing, using and/or making purchases on www.iaemagazine.com (“Website”), whether in the United States (US) or abroad/outside of the US, you are agreeing to adhere to the following terms set by I Am Entertainment (“IAE”):
- Each time you log on to this Website, you agree to not violate the terms listed herein, and/or anywhere else on this Website. If you do not agree to all of the terms on this Website, please refrain from using this Website.
- The terms herein may be altered by IAE from time to time; therefore, it is advised that you access our Terms & Conditions (T&C) regularly. Your use of this Website means you agree to and accept any updated or amended terms. If you have any objections to the terms posted on this Website, it is suggested that you discontinue your use of the Website. Any terms listed on this site that conflict with those listed on this T&C page will be deemed secondary, and the terms herein shall prevail.
- You agree to use this Website for legal and lawful purposes only, and further agree to not infringe upon the rights of IAE or restrict or inhibit any other user’s rights, use, or enjoyment of this Website. IAE has the right to suspend and/or ban users who attempt to harass, intimidate, or inconvenience IAE or other users of this Website.
COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS
- All copyrights, patents, trademarks/service marks and other registered and unregistered intellectual property rights contained on the Website or in any publications, articles and other content (including applications) posted on this Website shall remain vested in IAE or its licensors (including all other users). You agree to not copy, reproduce, republish, alter or create derivatives of, download, post/broadcast/transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this Website and its content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial offline use. Any use of this Website and its content for any purposes not authorized herein requires the prior written consent of IAE.
- By sharing your intellectual property (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with IAE you agree that you are the sole owner and/or legal grantor of rights to said property. Further, you agree to grant IAE permission to use such property in any way we deem proper (including but not limited to modification and adaptation for editorial reasons) in any IAE media service worldwide (including on IAE’s Website or in our published content). In certain circumstances, IAE may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
- IAE does not lay claim to exclusive rights of any material which is copyrighted by third parties, unless otherwise agreed to by and between IAE and said third party(ies). Therefore, non-exclusive copyright owners may continue to use their copyrighted material in any way including allowing others to use said copyrighted material that is not exclusive to IAE.
WARRANTIES & GUARANTEES
- You warrant that any content you grant IAE the license to use is your own original work and does not infringe upon any US laws or rights of any other party(ies) not involved with IAE’s dealings with you. You also agree that your submitted contribution(s) does not defame the character, work or image of any third party(ies), and that you have the right to grant IAE permission to use the submitted content for the purposes specified herein. You further agree that you have the written consent of anyone who is identifiable or can lay claim to ownership in the work(s) you are granting permission to IAE for.
- You agree to use this website under the express condition that IAE, its partners, representatives and employees will be free from all liabilities and claims for damages and/or suits caused by you, your partners, representatives, employees or third parties (disclosed and undisclosed) due to negligence and/or violating any other person, entity or government’s rights or laws in any way at anytime. You hereby covenant and agree to indemnify, defend, save and hold harmless IAE, its partners, representatives and employees from all liabilities, charges, expenses and costs on account of or by reason of any such negligence, violations, liabilities, claims, suits or losses however occurring or damages growing out of the same.