Carlos Casany is the founder of IndieMono where he is a professional Spotify playlist curator. Carlos spends a great deal of his time searching out the best indie music he can find, in an effort to give artists and bands a chance to be heard by his more than 30,000 Spotify listeners.
Here, I speak to Carlos about the benefits artists gain through being added to Spotify playlists, despite the ongoing discussions about artists being paid fairly by the streaming service.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What is IndieMono and how does it help artists?
- What are the benefits of bands gaining spins on Spotify playlists?
- How to get your indie music played on IndieMono playlists?
- and more…
MUSIC FEATURED INCLUDES:
- FIVES – “My Gravity”
- Sonia DePellegrin – “Luckystars”
- Danielle French – “Did You Want Me”
- The smallest Creature – “Reboot”
- Ramsey – “The Garden” (Trip Hop)
- Denmantau – “Little Darling” (Rock)
Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes for The Miews Podcast.
Follow Shaine on Twitter & IG: @ShaineFreeman